2011-08-04 2:55 pm EST
I added the Google Flash MP3 Player to a test website without any issues, so I wanted to check and make sure that we went through the same steps.
First of all, this was the code I used since it was designed for MP3 usage:
<div class='code_block'><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="audioUrl=MP3_FILE_URL" src="http://www.google.com/reader/ui/3523697345-audio-player.swf" width="400" height="27" quality="best"></embed></div>
I then uploaded a file onto my server in the web root (public_html) called test.mp3 so the code looked like this:
<div class='code_block'><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="audioUrl=test.mp3" src="http://www.google.com/reader/ui/3523697345-audio-player.swf" width="400" height="27" quality="best"></embed></div>
... and the player was able to play the file.
<strong>A few things to check:</strong>
First, linux servers are case sensitive so make sure that the location of the mp3 is the same case as the file that you uploaded. For example if the file is AudioBook.mp3 make sure in the code that the "A" and "B" are also capitalized.
If you have the mp3 in a folder, then instead of just test.mp3, it would be nameoffolder/test.mp3 as it must be the full path to the audio file.
If you still can't get it to work, if you can provide the page you have it on I'd be happy to look into it further!
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|