The error you saw is a MySQL error. This particular error occurs when a string is using a character that will not properly match the database or table collation. Typically. UTF-8 is the most permissive.
I checked and did see that the database and tables were UTF-8. I also see the particular character it failed on was Á. I replaced it in your Query and it added to the database as it should. The server and MySQL accepted it without issue.
The only explanation would be that there was an anomaly in the widget code when it initially created the string and tried to add it to the database.
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|