I took a look at the site, and there is a default php.ini file in the root of public_html. The memory setting in this one is 2048. I changed it to 96 MB, and then I checked the setting using the phpinfo.php file
(it's at the root of the folder - you can run it in a browser). I did move the recursive setting in the htaccess file up to the top. That may have helped. However, the memory limit is now working correctly. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
If you have any further questions, please contact technical support available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Web Hosting Hub
Community Support Team
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|