The previous guide in our creating pages in Concrete5 series we showed you how to add a new page. In this tutorial we will show you how to change your Concrete5 site name. This will affect the text that displays on the top of the browser, while visitors are on your site.
Keep in mind that the site name will display on every page in your Concrete5 website.
How to Change Your Concrete5 Site Name:
- Login to your Concrete5 Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over the Dashboard button, and select the System & Settings option. This will bring up the System & Setttings menu.
- Under the Basics section, select Site Name.
- Enter your new sitename in the available field.
- Click the blue Save button on the bottom right.
You will see a message displaying "Your site's name has been saved."
Congratulations, now you know how to change your Concrete5 site name! In the next tutorial in our series we will guide you in adding content to a page in Concrete5.