In this tutorial we will show you how to change your password from within the Dashboard. If you have forgotten or lost your password, then I recommend our guide on how to reset your lost password for Concrete5.
How to Change Your Password:
- Login to the Concrete Admin Dashboard.
- Click the Dashboard button.
- In the MEMBERS section, click the Search Users option.
- Click the username for the password that you want to change.
- Click the Edit User button.
- On the Edit User menu, enter your new password in the 2 available fields, then click the Update User button.
You will see a message stating "User updated successfully. Password changed."
Congratulations, now you know how to update your Concrete5 password from within the Dashboard!