The previous guide covered using a custom favicon in Concrete5. In this tutorial we will show you how to use a custom iPhone thumbnail with your Concrete5 hosting account.
An iPhone thumbnail is a small icon that will display on a visitor's phone when they bookmark your Concrete5 website on their home screen. It can help with brand recognition, by displaying a graphical representation of your site.
How to Use a Custom iPhone Thumbnail:
- Login to your Concrete5 Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over the Dashboard button, and click the System & Setttings option.
- Under the Basics section, select the Bookmark Icons link.
- Under the iPhone Thumbnail section click the Browse button. This will bring up a browser window.
- Locate and select your iPhone thumbnail (Concrete5 specifies "iPhone home screen icons should be 57x57 and be in the .png format"), and click the Open button on the bottom.
- Click the Upload button.
You will see a message stating "iPhone icon updated successfully." Congratulations, now you know how to use a custom iPhone bookmark icon in Concrete5! The next guide in our working with images and videos in concrete5 series will show you how to change your file storage location.