You can manage domains registered through Web Hosting Hub in your Account Management Panel (or AMP). Changing your registration details will modify the information that displays on a WHOIS lookup on your domain. For help logging into AMP, please read our article on accessing your Account Management Panel.
How do I Change my Registration Details in AMP?
- Log into AMP
- In the top menu, hover over Domains and click Manage Domains.
- Within the list of domains on the page, click the domain you would like to make changes to.
- Within the list of links on the page, find and click on the Review or change your registration details link.
- On the next screen you can make your changes. Click Edit by the details you want to change and fill in the new information.
- Once the new information is added, click on Submit.
Changes to your account can take up to 24 hours before updating in a WHOIS search. Remember that any information you change for your domain must maintain accuracy. If you want to hide your personal information then you can purchase domain privacy for your domain.