To help organize your email address book, you can add additional contacts into your Outlook email client. To find the version of Outlook that you are currently using in the Help menu select About Microsoft Office Outlook. The version of Outlook you use will display at the top of the window.
- After opening your Outlook client, click on "Tools" in the Menu and then "select Address Book"
- To add a new contact, in the new window click on "File" in the Menu and then "New Entry"
- Select "New Contact" and click "OK"
- Fill in the information for your new contact, and click "Save & Close" in the ribbon menu
- First, open your Outlook client. Under the "Home" tab, click on "New Contact"
- This page will allow to to add any information that you need to a new contact. This includes their email address, personal address, phone number, and much more.
- Once you are done, click on "Save & Close" if you are finished, or "Save & New" if you have another contact that you want to add.