In Outlook, you can create a personal signature that will automatically be included on your outgoing email messages.
- Open a new email message and on the message tab click Signature, and then click on Signatures
- On the E-Mail Signature tab, click on New
- Make a name for your signature and then click OK
- In the Edit Signature box, add your personal signature
- After you have finished creating your new signature, click OK
- Open a new email message. On the Message tab, click on the Signature option, and then click Signatures again to open the Email Signature tab
- Next you will type in the name of the signature. This is particular important if you plan on having more then one signature for your email address. Once you have named your signature, click "OK"
- Now you can add your signature in the "Edit Signature" box. You can also use the format bar to format your text. Once you are done creating your signature, click "OK."
- Your signature has now been created! Now that your signature has been created, on the Signature Tab you can select the signature to be the Default Signature for all of your outgoing email messages.