Most every business must also deal with returned products. OpenCart 1.5 enables you to set a default status for customers wishing to submit a return request. The following OpenCart 1.5 tutorial will walk you through the process of setting the default RETURN STATUS in the Administration Dashboard.
How to set the return status in OpenCart 1.5
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SYSTEM and then click on SETTINGS in the drop-down menu
- Select the STORE that you wish to edit and then click on EDIT on the far right to proceed
- Click on the TAB that says OPTION, then scroll down until you see the option labeled RETURN STATUS as shown below:
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the default status that you wish to set for incoming returns.
- Click on the blue SAVE button i in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Setting the default RETURN STATUS is important so that proper processing of returned orders can begin. Make sure to select the default RETURN STATUS that best fits your business your products.