It may sometimes be required that you provide a storefront with the prices displayed with the tax. The following tutorial guides you in how to change the option in the Settings for the OpenCart 1.5 Administration Dashboard.
How to Change the Option to Display Prices with Tax
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SYSTEM and then click on SETTINGS in the drop-down menu
- Select the STORE that you wish to edit and then click on EDIT on the far right to proceed
- Click on the TAB that says OPTION, then look for Display Tax with Price option as per below:
- Select YES or NO to change the option.
- Select SAVE in the top right hand corner to save your selection.
Changing this option immediately changes the price displayed on the storefront. If you need to change the actual tax rate being applied, please go to Changing Tax Rate in the Systems Localization section of the Administrator Dasboard.