Customers will often ask to return products and these transactions must be tracked. The Returns report allows you to view this activity in the OpenCart administration dashboard. The following tutorial will show how to use the Returns Report for Products sold in OpenCart 1.5.
Viewing the Product Returns Report for OpenCart 1.5
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Place your mouse over REPORTS in the menu bar. Click on SALES when the drop-down menu appears. When the menu appears to the right, select RETURNS. You will see a screen similar to the one below:
- Select the DATE START and DATE END in order to determine a date range for your report.
- The next filter option is GROUP BY. You can group by Years, Months, Weeks, and Days.
- And the final option is a drop down menu called RETURN STATUS:
- When you have selected all of your desired filters for the report, click on FILTER in the top right hand corner to see the results.
The Product Returns report is an Administrative report that will be available to personnel with Administration Dashboard access only. The report summarizes the products that customers have decided to return.
The report prints on the web page, in order to print the report, use your internet browser option to print the page.