Affiliates often do a lot to sell your store or your products for you. So, it often helps to have affiliate accounts and a way to share profits with them. OpenCart 1.5 allows you set an affiliate rate. The following tutorial will guide you in setting the affiliate commission percentage in the Administration panel.
How to set the Affiliate Commission percentage in OpenCart 1.5
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SYSTEM and then click on SETTINGS in the drop-down menu
- Select the STORE that you wish to edit and then click on EDIT on the far right to proceed
- Click on the TAB that says OPTION, then scroll down until you see the option labeled AFFILIATE COMMISSION as shown below:
- Click on the box and then type in the percentage that you wish to set for the AFFILIATE COMMISSION.
- Select the blue SAVE button in the top righthand corner of the page to save the percentage that you have selected.
Set the appropriate affiliate commission percentage that best suits your business. OpenCart 1.5 Administration Panel makes it quick and easy to change as necessary.