The image gallery option of the Builder may sometimes require repair. The gallery consists of a SQLLite database file named and the image files are stored within a folder on the webserver. The image gallery requires that both the database and images be in place in order for the gallery to function correctly. The following article explains where to find each of the pieces of the gallery in order to restore it to working order.
Finding the Image Gallery Database and Image files
- Login to the Premium Web Builder
- In order to add the gallery, you will first need to click on PAGES, select Image Gallery from the options, then click on the arrow button pointing to the right. This adds the image gallery option to the pages of the website created by the Builder. You will need to click on SAVE CHANGES in ordeer to save the gallery. Note that in order to see the gallery, you will need to publish the website using the Builder's option to publish in step 5..
- When the Builder completes publishing, it places the files onto the hosting server. Before that, they exist only on the server with the Builder application. In order to find the database and the gallery images, please login to the cPanel.
- After logging into the cPanel, we will locate the database file first.
- Scroll down to files and then click on FILE MANAGER. You will need to click on the folder where you have published or will be publishing the Builder website. Open the folder and then click on DATA, then STORAGE. Here you will see a file nbamed sb_modules.php. This file is the SQLLite database used for the Image Gallery. This file must be in this location in order for the gallery to operate. If there is a problem, this is the file that must be restored from backups.
- Go back to the main folder containing the Builder website. Look for the RESOURCES folder and open it. Double-click on the images folder, then click on modules folder. In the modules folder you will find the folder labeled ImageGallery.
This concludes the tutorial on finding the necessary elements of the Builder Image Gallery. Use this information to help recover the Image Gallery when problems occur.