Note: The interface for adding carriers has been updated in versions 1.5.5 and above. Please use the following documentation for PrestaShop versions 1.5 - 22.214.171.124. For instructions on using the new interface, please go to Adding a Carrier using PrestaShop 1.5. The update utilizes a wizard that takes you through each detail of the carrier setup.
Occasionally, there will be the need to remove or delete shipping carriers that are in Prestashop 1.5. There are 2 options to do this in the list provided within the Administration Panel. The following tutorial will walk you through the process of removing the shipping carriers within Prestashop 1.5.
How to Delete the Carriers from the List in Prestashop 1.5
- Login to the Administration Panel as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SHIPPING, and then click on CARRIERS in the drop down menu. This will bring you to a list of the existing carriers. The screenshot below shows the carriers in the test shop:
- OPTION 1: To delete a carrier, simply click on the box associated with the carrier to the left of the ID column as per the screenshot above
- Click on DELETE SELECTED in order to delete the carrier that you selected
- OPTION 2: To delete a carrier, you can also select the trashcan icon at the far right. This will immediately remove the Carrier from the list. When the carrier is removed from the list you will see this green bar confirming the deletion:
Removing existing shipping carriers is a simple matter within the Administration Panel - there are even 2 ways to delete them. Make sure to carefully select only the shipper/carrier that must be deleted before deleting them from the list. To recreate or add a new carrier, go to Adding a Carrier or Overview of Creating a New Carrier in Prestashop 1.5.