After you have installed bbPress and created your first forum, your next step will be to link to a page that will list your forums. Creating this new menu item will allow your website visitors to browse your website and find your forums.
To create a bbPress menu item:
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- In the left menu, hover over Pages and click Add New
- Type in a Title and Description for your Forum landing page
- In the right menu, find Page Attributes. Underneat it, set Template to bbPress - Forums (index)
- Click Publish. When you visit your WordPress site and click the new Menu item, it will now bring you to a listing of the forums you have previously created!