2013-08-30 3:52 pm EST
Sorry to hear about your problems with using italics in email. The main issue is that you need to be using a specific editor type. Bear in mind that your email recipient would have to have be able to view the email in HTML format, otherwise, it will look like a bunch of code with your text buried in the middle of it. Here's a quick list of steps on how to access it in either Round Cube or Horde:
1) Click on settings in the top right corner
2) Click on COMPOSING MESSAGES under SECTION
3) At the top, select Compose HTML messages - ALWAYS
When you go to compose a new message (Click on MAIL to return to your mail list), you will see an editor available now with the Italics option in the top left corner. You can simply highlight text and select the option to italicize.
1) Open up Horde email client and then click on NEW MESSAGE
2) Click on SWITCH TO HTML COMPOSITION
3) You will see the editor screen pop up with the option to use italics.
After you have enabled HTML composition in Horde, you can select text to italicize as per the editor in Round Cube.
You can use the HTML editor option in Roundcube and in the Horde webmail clients. Squirrel mail simply uses plain text for its messages. When you're using the HTML editor, you will have the option format the text in different ways.
I hope this helps to explain the issue for you! Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments.
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|