2012-10-15 9:44 am EST
You can control the width of your text in the builder by creating a table and giving it a specific size with no borders.
1. Go to the Edit section of the builder.
2. Put your cursor where you want the paragraph to show then Click the "Insert/Edit Table" icon in the WYSIWYG editor.
3. Set the table to 1 row and 1 column and set the border to 0
4. Click "OK"
5. Enter your text in the table
6. Adjust the width and height to your specifications by clicking the table and then click the "Insert/Edit Table" icon in the WYSIWYG editor. Type the size in pixels for the table then click "OK".
Unfortunately, the builder does not have the option to adjust paragraph margins within the builder interface, so the text will need to be in a table to achieve paragraph widths and margins.
Hope this helps
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|