24/7 U.S. Support – 877-595-4482
2012-04-03 12:43 pm
Great question. Facebook refers to this as a badge.
1. Log into your Facebook account and make sure you have allowed subscribers.
2. Create your Facebook badge.
3. Insert the HTML from your Facebook badge into Mac Mail.
I found a few tutorials online that should help walk you through this:
- Creating HTML email signatures in Mail
- How To Use A Facebook Badge As Your Email Signature in Mac Mail
- Create a flashy HTML signature in Apple Mail
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or need further assistance.
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|