2011-11-21 9:35 am EST
I'm sorry you're having trouble with your site. It sounds like you're using WordPress. If you are, here are our recommendations for tracking down the source of this issue:
1. Make sure all of your plugins are up to date.
2. Disable all plugins and switch to the default theme. For step-by-step instructions, please see our article on Troubleshooting WordPress.
3. Install and run the following plugins to search for any possible exploits contained in either plugins and/or themes:
- TAC (Theme Authenticity Checker: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tac/
- Exploit Scanner: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/exploit-scanner/
- Timthumb Vulnerability Scanner: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/timthumb-vulnerability-scanner/
I hope this helps to resolve this issue. Please let us know if you have any questions. If you need additional assistance, please provide your domain name, more details as to where you are seeing the name and email in your admin panel, and all plugins you currently have enabled.
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|