If your domain is registered at godaddy.com, you can change the nameservers to point to Web Hosting Hub. This will allow you to keep the domain registered there, but host the website for that domain with us.
How to Change Your Nameservers at godaddy.com:
- At the top of the screen enter your Username/Customer# and Password and click Log In.
- After logging in, click the My Account button on the top left.
- Next to Domains, select the green Launch button. You will see the domain details in a new tab.
- Click the check box to the left of the domain you want to update the nameservers for, then select the Nameservers button, and choose Set Nameservers.
- The Set Nameservers menu will come up, select the I have specific nameservers for my domains option, then replace the existing nameservers with the following settings and click the OK button when you are done:
Nameserver 1: ns1.webhostinghub.com
Nameserver 2: ns2.webhostinghub.com
You will see a notification stating "Your changes have been submitted. These changes usually take 2 hours. However, it may take up to 48 hours for these changes to take effect. These time frames are estimates and not guaranteed."
- Click the OK button to confirm message.
Congratulations, now you know how to update your Nameservers with godaddy!
Once the Nameservers are changed, please allow up to 24 hours for DNS to propagate and this change to take full effect.