If your domain is registered at godaddy.com, you can change the nameservers to point to Web Hosting Hub. This will allow you to keep the domain registered there, but host the website for that domain with us.
How to Change Your Nameservers at godaddy.com
- At the top right hand corner of the screen, click the Login button.
- This will bring up a login window. Eenter your Username/Customer# and Password and click Log In.
- After logging in, the screen will refresh and you will see a section that says "Hi, <yourname>". Hover over it and click on the button named Visit My Account from the popup section.
- You are taken to your main account page. In the center of the screen is a set of tabs. The Product tab is set by default. You will see several options here. Find the Domains section and click on the Launch button to the far right of that row.
- Click the check box to the left of the domain you want to update the nameservers for, then select the Nameservers button, and choose Set Nameservers.
The Nameserver Settings menu will come up, select the Custom radio button option. Next you must click the Edit Nameservers link found on the right hand side of the popup window.
Replace the existing nameservers with the following settings and click the OK button when you are done:
Nameserver 1: ns1.webhostinghub.com
Nameserver 2: ns2.webhostinghub.com
Once you have entered the new nameservers, click the OK button.
- GoDaddy now validates the nameservers and, if they pass, you need to click on the Save button to finalize the change.
Once the Nameservers are changed, please allow up to 24 hours for DNS to propagate and this change to take full effect.