24/7 U.S. Support – 877-595-4482
Joomla can be installed onto your hosting account by using Fantastico de Luxe in your account cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel and click the "Fantastico De Luxe" icon.
2. Click "Joomla 1.5" in the left menu.
3. Click "New Installation" on the right side of the page.
4. Fill out the details on the right and click "Install Joomla 1.5":
5. This next page is a summary, click "Finish Installation."
6. On this final page, you will see a confirmation that your new installation of Joomla has been successfully installed. If you would like to have this information emailed to you, enter your email address in the bottom field and click "Send E-mail."
Congratulations, you've just installed Joomla!
|1.||How to use Fantastico de Luxe|
|2.||Installing WordPress through Fantastico|
|3.||Installing Joomla through Fantastico|
|4.||Installing Drupal through Fantastico|
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|