24/7 U.S. Support – 877-595-4482
WordPress can be installed onto your hosting account by using Fantastico de Luxe in your account cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel and click the "Fantastico De Luxe" icon.
2. Click "Wordpress" in the left menu.
3. Click "New Installation" in the middle of the page.
4. Fill out the details on the right and click "Install WordPress":
5. This next page is a summary, click "Finish Installation."
6. On this final page, you will see a confirmation that your new installation of WordPress has been successfully install. If you would like to have this information emailed to you, enter your email address in the bottom field and click "Send E-mail."
7. When you've successfully installed Wordpress, it will look similar to the image below.
|1.||How to use Fantastico de Luxe|
|2.||Installing WordPress through Fantastico|
|3.||Installing Joomla through Fantastico|
|4.||Installing Drupal through Fantastico|
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|