24/7 U.S. Support – 877-595-4482
Drupal can be installed onto your hosting plan automatically through your account cPanel. Follow the steps below to automatically install Drupal onto your account.
1. Click on Fantastico De Luxe in your cPanel under "Software/Services."
2. Click on Drupal, which is beneath the "Content Management" label on the left side of the page.
3. Click on "New Installation."
4. In the first step for installing Drupal (pictured below), you will be providing the basic settings needed to setup Drupal.
5. On the "Install Drupal (2/3)" page, click "Finish Installation"
6. When you've reached the "Install Drupal (3/3)" page, Drupal has completed installation. You will also have the option to have the information on the page emailed to you.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed Drupal!
|1.||How to use Fantastico de Luxe|
|2.||Installing WordPress through Fantastico|
|3.||Installing Joomla through Fantastico|
|4.||Installing Drupal through Fantastico|
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|