24/7 U.S. Support – 877-595-4482
When you are ready to publish your new website, you can publish using Microsoft Publisher.
1. Open Microsoft Publisher, then open the site you have created.
2. Click "File" and then "Publish to the Web..."
If you receive a message stating "To publish your Web site, you need to subscribe to a Web Hosting provider," click OK to continue.
3. The next screen will ask you to save the file as index.htm. Change the file name from index.htm to ftp://yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain name) and click Save.
4. In the, "FTP Log On" window
If you receive a window asking "Do you want to keep blocking this program?" click Unblock.
5. Your website files need to be uploaded to your public_html folder. Double click the "public_html" to open this folder.
6. Click "Save"
If you receive a warning that says "Publisher has created a filtered HTML version" click OK to continue.
You will see a "Publishing HTML file(s)..." message. When this has completed, your website has been uploaded.
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|