You can easily order an additional new hosting plan and manage it from within the same Account Management Panel (AMP) account. If you need help logging into AMP, please review our How to log into AMP article for more information.
How do I order a new hosting plan?
- Log into your AMP account.
- On the left side of the screen click on Hosting under "Additional Services."
- Choose whether this hosting plan is for a domain that is already .registered or if you will be registering a new domain name.
- Fill in the domain name.
- Select either 1, 2 or 3 years for your plan.
- Choose between the East or West coast data center.
- Either choose to use your existing billing information or add new billing information if needed.
- If you are using existing billing information, scroll down to the Terms of Service box and select "I agree" to confirm you agree to the charges and you have reviewed and agree to our Terms of Service.
- Click the Submit button and you've ordered your new hosting plan!
If you have any questions or need any additional assistance with ordering a new hosting plan, we're here 24/7 to assist you.