In order to provide a higher level of service, Web Hosting Hub now allows you to select from three hosting plan levels: Spark, Nitro and Dynamo. The highest level of the plan will only be available to existing customers. The following article explains how to login to the Account Management Panel (AMP) in order to upgrade or downgrade a hosting plan. Customers who have existing accounts are automatically classified in the Spark plan level. Upgrading to either the Nitro or Dynamo plans provides more power and resources for the hosting account. If you have any questions on choosing plan, please review Selecting the Best Web Hosting Hub plan for me.
Selecting a Different Hosting Plan with Web Hosting Hub
- Login to Account Management Panel (AMP)
- From the AMP homepage, find and click on the icon labeled Change Hosting Plan under the hosting plan you would like to modify.
- You will then be in the Change Plan screen. You will see your current plan listed at the top. Click on the drop-down menu where it says Change to: and then select the plan that you wish to change to: Spark, Nitro, Dynamo*.
- Next, select the term for the plan that you have selected by clicking on the drop-down menu
- Review your billing info. If it is different, you can click on the drop-down menu and add a new address. See our article on Updating your Billing and Contact info as necessary
- Choose your Payment Method
- Verify or Choose the credit card you wish to use. Click on the drop-down menu to add a new card here
- Review the cost of items selected, then click on SUBMIT
*The Dynamo plan will only be available to customers who already have a hosting plan with Web Hosting Hub.
Congratulations on changing your Web Hosting Hub hosting plan! If you have any questions about the plan don't hesitate to contact our sales department or visit the Web Hosting Hub plan description page.