If your domain is registered through Bluehost, you can change the Nameservers to point your domain to Web Hosting Hub. This will allow you to keep the domain registered there, but host with us. Even if you plan to transfer your domain registration to us, it is recommended to first change your Nameservers before initiating that transfer. To change your Nameservers at Bluehost:
- Log into your cPanel account at Bluehost
- Under the domains section, click on the Domain Manager icon.
- Under the domain list, select your domain name and then click on the Name Servers tab.
- In the Name Servers screen, select Use Custom Nameservers. In the first field put in ns1.webhostinghub.com and in the second field put in ns2.webhostinghub.com.
- Click the Save Nameserver Settings button to save your changes.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your Nameserver change to take effect for your domain.