If your domain is currently registered at NameCheap.com, you can log into your account on their page and change your domain nameservers to point to Web Hosting Hub. Please review the tutorial below:
- Go to the Namecheap Domain Managment section. You will find it under My Account in the menus at the top of the page. Click on Manage Domains and then login for your account
- Click on the domain name that you wish to change
- Scroll down, then in the menu on the left click on Nameserver Registration
- In Option 1, type in the name servers that you wish to use. For Web Hosting Hub, the name servers are: ns1.webhostinghub.com and ns2.webhostinghub.com
- Click on SAVEto save your changes
Please note that the name server change is not instantaneous. It may take up to 24 hours before the change takes effect. This delay is known as DNS Propagation.
If you require further assistance, please review Namecheap's help page.