If you own an iPhone, or an iPad you can use it to check your email account. In this guide we will walk you through an email setup on an ios device such as an iPhone or iPad.
How to Setup Email on an iPhone / iPad
- From your home screen, click Settings.
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Click Add Account...
- Select Other.
- Under the Mail section, choose Add Mail Account.
- Fill in the information on this New Account screen. Your address will be your full email address, and the password will be the password for that address
The iPhone/iPad will think about your settings, then it will bring you to the next screen.
- You will then be asked to choose between IMAP or POP. As it is a mobile device, we would recommend setting it as IMAP so that the emails are not stored only on the iPhone or iPad.
- Under the Incoming Mail Server section, enter your information. Below is a description of what to enter in the fields.
||secure##.webhostinghub.com (Be sure to replace ## with your server number. For example, if your hostname is ehub23.webhostinghub.com, your server number is 23.) If you need more information on finding your server number, please see our article How do I find what server I am on?
||Your full Email Address, for example:
||Enter your email address password here.
- Under the 'Outgoing Mail Server' section, enter the same information that you entered above.
- Hit Save in the top-right corner., and then the iPhone/iPad will process your information.
Once your ios device has processed the changes, you are done. The bnew email address will then be listed:
Congratulations, now you know how to check email on your iPad, or iPhone ios device!
If you experience any issues with viewing your mail folders or receive an error similar to "Unable to Move Message: The message could not be moved to the mailbox.", please see our article on how to Specify the IMAP prefix in your iPhone.