If you forget or lost your Soholaunch password, you can reset the username and password in your account cPanel.
Resetting your Soholaunch Username and Password
- Log into your account cPanel (http://yourdomain.com/cpanel)
- Go to phpMyAdmin in the MySQL area
- From the "databases" drop down menu in the left column, choose the soho database (it will usually begin with _sope1)
- Under the "Table" column go down to the row that says "login," and click the first icon to the right (in the same row as "Browse")
- Click the pencil icon to the right of where it says "PriKey, Owner, etc" to edit
- In the column labeled "Value" remove the password (and username if necessary) and replace it with the password (and/or username if needed) it needs to be reset to, then click "Go."
Once this has been completed you should now be able to log into your Soholaunch admin page.