Web Hosting Hub | Terms of Service Violation Notice Form
WEB HOSTING HUB, INC.
Terms of Service Violation Notice Form
Last Updated: January 1, 2023
Web Hosting Hub, Inc. (“Company”) reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the validity of any claim.
- A physical or electronic signature of the individual filing the complaint.
- Evidence that the party posting the alleged violating material is our customer.
- The location of the alleged violating material.
- The name, address and telephone number of the person filing the complaint.
- The section of our Universal Terms of Service that the website is violating.
- Detailed description of the alleged violating material.
Each complaining party must submit a separate claim for each claim of infringement. Please provide all of the requested information, signed under penalty of perjury. Company cannot and will not act on this matter until all of the requested information is provided.
Please be advised that any complaint submitted may be forwarded to third parties, including the customer complained of, for purposes of validating its contents.
Company cannot provide legal advice, and a complainant is encouraged to seek legal counsel if the complainant is not able to resolve any issues with a Company customer.
If you would prefer not to use the automated form, you can send your request to Company at the following address:
Web Hosting Hub, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
555 S. Independence Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23542
Do not send law enforcement notices to email@example.com, use firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use the wrong email address we will not respond to your complaint.