If your domain is currently registered at 000Domains.com, please follow these directions in order to change your name server:
- Login to the 000domains.com home page (enter your account name and password at the top of the screen)
- Click on My domains
- Click on your domain name or the domain name you wish to manage if you have multiple domains
- The name servers settings will be listed on the page at left. Click on UPDATE NAME SERVERS underneath the listed name server settings.
- Scroll down and then type in the new name servers in the field next to the existing name server settings. The name servers for Web hosting Hub are ns1.webhostinghub.com and ns2.webhostinghub.com
- Add your email address in order to be emailed the change that you have committed, then click on the CONTINUE button
Please note that changes in the Name Servers may require up to 24 hours of DNS propagation time
For more help with changing your nameservers, please visit the 000Domain.com(Dotster) video tutorial link.