If your domain is currently registered at Register.com, you can log into your account on their page and change your domain nameservers to point to Web Hosting Hub. Please follow the directions below:
- Go to the Register.com website in your browser and hover over Your Account. Click on Account Log-in
- Click on My Account Manager and then login with your user name and password for your account
- Click on the domain name that you want to change
- Look for the current nameserver settings towards the bottom of the screen. Click in the corresponding blank fields to add the new nameserver settings. For Web Hosting Hub, the nameservers are: ns1.webhostinghub.com and ns2.webhostinghub.com
- Check your changes, then click on Continue in order to confirm them
Please note that the name server change is not instantaneous. It may take up to 24 hours before the change takes effect. This delay is known as DNS Propagation.
If you need further assistance, please see Register.com's help page.