If you wish to change the name servers for a domain registered with Wild West Domains, you will need to access their management interface for that particular domain account. Please review the following directions:
- Login to your Account Manager
- Click on Launch next where you see the label Domains
- Click on the domain that you wish to change. Use the Web Hosting Hub Name server settings: ns1.webhostinghub.com and ns2.webhostinghub.com
- Open the Nameservers menu and click on Manage
- Click on Standard in the Setup type options
- Click on Save in order to save your changes
Please note that the name server change is not instantaneous. It may take up to 24 hours before the change takes effect. This delay is known as DNS Propagation.
If you require further assistance, please reference Wild West Domains help page for further information.