Your AMP user name is the primary email address on file for your account. If you need to update this information, you can do this through AMP.
- Begin by logging into AMP.
- Under the Account & Billing area of the menu on the left, click the Details link.
- On the next page, in the center of the page, click the Update Primary Email Address link.
- On the Account Email page, input the new primary email address (twice to confirm) and click the Submit button.
- The next page advises you of the confirmation email which will be sent to the previous primary email address requesting that you confirm the change. If you do not have access to that email address, please contact our Support Department for assistance in changing your primary email address. When contacting us for this type of change, please provide account verification with either your AMP password for the last 4 digits of the credit card on file.
Please note, this will only change the primary email address . This does not change any email addresses listed under Billing and Contact Info in AMP. If you need to change this information, please click the Continue link on the confirmation page in Step 5 above. This will return you to the Billing Options page where you can click on the Update Billing and Contact Info link and update the email addresses listed.