When you have an issue with your website, email or other aspect of your Web Hosting Hub account, we recommend going through these basic steps when you need Technical Support. This can help you find a solution to what you are trying to accomplish, since we have many resources available, it also help us assist you better.
This article will provide you with tips and steps to take to ensure you get the best support possible.
- Search the Support Center:
There are many questions which are quite common and a quick search of our Support Center will help you with these. You can find the search bar at the top of the page.
- Ask a Question:
If you find that your question is not resolved by articles, education channels or previously asked questions, feel free to submit your question to our Community.
- Submit a Support Ticket:
To send an unverified ticket:
Send an email to
, and it will create a support ticket with us.
There is no need to "Check on the status" of your ticket, as you will be emailed when it is resolved, any time the status changes.
To send a verified ticket via AMP:
Your AMP (Account Management Panel) has a "Get Help" link in the upper right corner. Click on that to be taken to our Help page. Look for the section entitled "Submit a verified ticket to Billing or Technical Support". Here you will simply fill out a few fields and submit it. This will create a ticket in our system for the desired department (Support, Billing, etc) that is already verified.
- Live Chat:
Our Support Team is available 24/7 via chat to help you answer any questions and resolve any issues. You can find the Support Chat button at the top right of the page.
- Call Us:
Just like LiveChat and email support, our Support Team is available via phone 24/7. Our phone numbers are:
Before Contacting Us:
In order to make your support experience more efficient and pleasant, please have the following information ready when contacting us:
- cPanel username or main domain name on the account
- Troubleshooting information about the issue (see below for details)
- Account verification (either your AMP password, last 4 digits of the credit card on file, or if you account was around prior to AMP you can also verify with the original cPanel password)
Supplying us the following information up front will help speed up your support request:
- What is the problem that you need assistance with?
- What is the history of the issue?
- Are you receiving any error messages?
- What steps can we take to replicate the issue?