That error comes up when the publishing password in builder does not match your cpanel username.
The builder tool actually has 2 passwords. One is for the login and one is for the publishing. Whenever the cpanel password is changed the publishing password must be changed to match.
In order to change and test that password you will need to perform the following steps after logging into the builder:
1) Click on 'Go To Admin Panel' located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
2) From the next page, click on the name of the website that displays in the middle of the page.
3) From the next screen, select the 'Publishing Settings' tab.
4) Click on the 'Change Password' button in the middle of the screen and enter the new password.
5) Click on the 'Verify Location' button to test the settings.
6) You should get a green success message just above the Tools icons on the screen.
7) Click OK in the bottom right corner and save the changes.
8) You can now go back to the Step 5 and publish your site up to the server.
|Email:||support@WebHostingHub.com||Ticket:||Submit a Support Ticket|
|Chat:||Click To Chat Now|