There may often be certain conditions where processed orders will have different default statuses when processed in a store. To help with this, OpenCart 1.5 allows the default order status to be set to a number of different possibilities. The following tutorial will walk you through setting the default order status in the OpenCart 1.5 Administration Panel.
How to set the default order status in OpenCart 1.5
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SYSTEM and then click on SETTINGS in the drop-down menu
- Select the STORE that you wish to edit and then click on EDIT on the far right to proceed
- Click on the TAB that says OPTION, then scroll down until you see the option labeled ORDER STATUS as shown below:
- Click on the drop-down menu and then select the default order status that will appear when an order is processed
- Click on the blue SAVE button in the top right hand corner of the screen to save your selection
The OpenCart 1.5 Administrator allows you to set the default ORDER STATUS for processed orders. Make sure that you have chosen the option that best fits your store or current business status.