While the full installation of PrestaShop includes example pages in the Information block (which you can edit) you may also want to add additional pages for your online store. In our previous article, we showed you how to create a new page in PrestaShop. In this tutorial we explain how to enable and add a new page to the Information block of your PrestaShop store.
- Begin by logging into your PrestaShop back office.
- Select the Modules tab to display your store's installed modules.
- Click the plus sign beside Front Office Features to expand the list of Front Office modules.
- Click the Configure link under the CMS Block module.
- On the CMS block configuration page, select the edit icon for the Information block.
- Select the box next to your new page to enable it in the Information block and click the Save button.
You've now enabled your new page in the Information block for your PrestaShop store. You can view the change to your information block by visiting your site.