You can easily change your PrestaShop admin password from within the PrestaShop back office. This is useful if you would like to rotate passwords for security reasons or think that your password may have been compromised. It's also helpful for changing your password to a preferred password after a password reset using the Lost password link on the PrestaShop log in page.
- Begin by logging into your PrestaShop back office.
- Click on the Employees Tab.
- Select the edit icon beside your user.
- In the Password field, enter in your new password and click the Save button
- You will be automatically logged out and will need to log back into your PrestaShop back office with your new password.
Remember, if you have any trouble with logging back in with your new password, you can reset your password through either the Lost password link or the PrestaShop database.