The previous tutorial covered adjusting the rich text editor settings, in this next guide in our Creating pages in Concrete5 series, we will cover how to add a link to another page in Concrete 5. This is useful when you want to help someone navigate to a specific page on your website, or an external web page.
Inserting a Link to Another Page in Concrete5
- Login to your dashboard and navigate to the Add content section.
- Highlight the text that you want to link to another article.
- Select the Insert/Edit link button. This will bring up the general properties for the link:
||The address of the page you want to link to.
||This is helpful when you are linking to a specific plac within a page.
||Select whether you want the link to open in the same window, a new window, in the same window within a frame, or within a fram and close all other open frames.
||This will go in the meta tag description.
||Select the class, this adjusts the style of the link.
- Fill in the fields and make your selections and select insert onthe bottom right
- Now select add on the bottom right, and you will see the link displayed in the page.
- Roll your mouse over editing on the top left, and select publish my edits.
Congratulations, you have created your first link in Concrete5. It should look something like this:
In the next tutorial, we will guide you in adding HTML to a page in Concrete5.