If you have created additional folder(s) for your email account and you're using an IMAP connection in Outlook for Mac 2011, you may not see these folder(s) in your email client. Subscribing to folders in Outlook is a fairly straightforward process that we will walk you through in this tutorial.
For a full list of tutorials on subscribing to email folders in the most popular email clients, please see our introduction: Subscribing to Email Folders in an Email Client.
- Open Outlook 2011 on your local computer.
- In the application toolbar, select Tools > IMAP Folders.
- In the list of folders, choose the folder you want to subscribe to and click Subscribe.
- Repeat Step 3 as needed for multiple folders.
- When you have subscribed to all of your desired folders, click OK.
You should now be able to view all of your folders in Outlook for Mac 2011. If you have any questions, please feel free to submit a question in our Support Center.