This tutorial will show you how to change store setting option for default items shown per catalog page. This includes the products, categories, attributes, and anything you can list on the catalog page.
How to change the Option: Default Items Shown per Catalog Page
- Login to the Administration Dashboard as an Administrator
- Hover over the menu bar where it says SYSTEM and then click on SETTINGS in the drop-down menu
- Select the STORE that you wish to edit and then click on EDIT on the far right to proceed
- Click on the TAB that says OPTION, then look for Default Items Shown per Catalog page at the top of the list. You will see that the default value is 15.
- After you have changed the value to your liking click on SAVE in the top right hand corner of the screen to save your changes.
As per the screenshot below, you can see where the value is changed on the storefront: