Before you try uploading the newest version of WordPress - version 3.6 - remember that it is still in development and is not recommended to be run on your production server. Theme developers and WordPress hosting providers can get the code and start testing now. Here's the link for the WordPress Beta Tester plugin. Make sure to post all bugs Alpha/Beta section of their support forums.
What's new in WordPress version 3.6?
- Post Formats: Post Formats now have a separate user interface at the right to quickly structure posts.
- Twenty Thirteen: Updated theme in tradition of the Twenty eleven and Twenty twelve themes.
- Audio/Video: New media manager to add audios or videos.
- Autosave: Posts are saved to your local computer so that you won't lose it if you go offline.
- Post Locking: Lockout people from editing a post.
- Navigation Menus (Nav Menus): At present using the accordion-based menu system; uses a separate for bulk-assigning menus to locations.
- Revisions: New interface that includes avatars, a slider to clean up history, and two-slider range comparisons.
Screenshots for the new options are still sparse at this time since many of the features still in beta. However, you require more information on the 3.6 update, please go to WordPress 3.6 Beta 1. Get testing with the beta version and help make the new release a stable and successful one.