In this tutorial, we will show you how to install the Theme Switcher Add-On in osCommerce. This Add-On allows you to easily switch themes in the osCommerce Admin Panel.
How to Install the Theme Switcher:
- Backup your osCommerce database.
- Download the Add-On from the Official osCommerce site:
- Extract the files to your computer.
- Upload the files to your osCommerce directory, the file locations are listed below:
(Located in: \catalog\includes\languages\english\modules)
(Located in: \catalog\includes\)
(Located in: \catalog\includes\modules\header_tags)
- Login to the Admin panel for osCommerce.
- On the left menu click the Modules option, then Header Tags.
- Click the +Install Module link.
The module is now installed, and you will see it under Header Tags.
Congratulations, now you know how to install the Theme Switcher Add-On in osCommerce! If you are seeing errors regarding your jQuery version, continue to the next article in our osCommerce class which explains how to update your jQuery Version.