You may often have the need to eliminate referrer or affiliate that is not being productive. The following article describes how to use the PrestaShop 1.5 interface to delete an affiliate.
Removing an Affiliate from PrestaShop 1.5
- Login to the Administrator as an Administrator
- Hover over menu bar where it says STATS - click on REFERRERS when it appears at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- You will see the following screen:
There are 2 ways to remove an affiliate.
1) Click on the Check box on the left to select the affiliate(s) that you wish to delete, then click on DELETE SELECTED to delete your selected affiliates
2) Click on the Trash can icon on the far right to delete a specific affiliate
- When you select the affiliate to delete, you will be asked to confirm the deletion. Click OK in order to confirm the deletion
Deleting an affiliate is a quick task, and there are a few ways to complete this task. Remember to be careful because once you've deleted it, you won't be able to get it back unless you run a complete restore from a backup of your store database.