After adding an affiliate or referrer you need to be able to edit their information. PrestaShop allows you to manage your affiliates easily using a table to list them. The following article explains how to edit referrers or affiliates in PrestaShop 1.5.
Managing Affiliates in PrestaShop 1.5
- Login to the Administrator as an Administrator
- Hover over menu bar where it says STATS - click on REFERRERS when it appears at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- You will see the following screen:
Scroll down until you see the table above. Note that there is a single affiliate listed above. The following table reviews the different columns of the table for the affiliates:
||Number ID for the Affiliate
||Name of the Affiliate
||Number of visitors referred to by the Affiliate
||Number of visits completed by this visitor
||Number of pages
||Number of users who registered
||Number of orders placed by customer
||Sales in currency amount as referred by affiliate
||Average amount in cart
||The rate of registered users
||Rate of Orders by affiliate referred users
||Click through rate paid to the affiliate
||Base fee paid to the Affiliate
||Percent of sales per Affiliate referred
||Actions include, VIEW, EDIT and DELETE icons
Click on the icon on the far right that looks like a pencil on paper to EDIT the affiliate. Note that simply clicking on the affiliate will bring up the VIEW option as per below:
- Modify the existing values for the Affiliate as per the screen below:
- Once you have modified the Affiliate information to your liking, click on the green SAVE button in the top right hand corner to save your entries.
Editing your Affiliate information is often required as your store matures or as your affiliate's information changes. Fortunately, PrestaShop makes this effort simple. Keep track of your affiliates and make careful changes to keep your affiliates happy and productive. In order to delete an affiliate, go to Removing an Affiliate from PrestaShop 1.5.