WebHosting Hub will be attending the DrupalCon Convention in Portland Oregon May 2013. DrupalCon is the Drupal Development team convention that announces the new features found in Drupal. This time, DrupalCon will showcase the new Drupal 8 version. Below is a brief outline of the DrupalCon schedule. You can also find the DrupalCon schedule by visiting the DrupalCon web site.
DrupalCon May 20th to the 24th schedule
Below is the DrupalCon 2013 schedule in brief.
- Monday: DrupalCon CXO and Professional Drupal Training.
- Tuesday: JAM and Robert Douglass invite you to attend their infamous DrupalCon welcome, "The Wonders of Drupal". Speakers: Dries Buytaert, presenting, "The Current State of Drupal 8", Jeff Eaton's "Building for a Post-Mobile World".
- Wednesday: Karen McGrane, presenting "Thriving in a world of change: Future-friendly content with Drupal" and "What's New in Drush 6" panel with Moshe Weitzman, Mark Sonnabaum, Jonathan Hedstrom and Owen Barton "Next Steps for Drupal Commerce" with Ryan Szarma of CommerceGuys.
- Thursday: Michael Lopp, presenting, "The Engineer, The Designer, and the Dictator", Great Drupal 8 sessions, "REST and serialization in Drupal 8", "Using the Drupal 8 configuration system", "Drupal 8 Plugin System Deep Dive", and "Multilingual Drupal 8 - plans and reality" and open session with many Drupal Core developers.
- Friday: Community Tools Workshop.
For more information on the DrupalCon Convention, please visit the DrupalCon site for more information about the convention.